We Provide Lawn Care & Landscaping Services to the East Lansing Area
Our comprehensive lawn care services target the health and appearance of your lawn.
East Lansing is one of the most diverse suburbs in Michigan, encompassing both historical roots and big-city attractions. One of these attractions being Michigan State University, one of the largest and most renowned research universities in the nation. You'll initially feel a small-town ambiance when entering this city because of the many early 19th century homes and buildings. The next thing you know, you'll be swept up in the hustle and bustle of this popular college town. Located just a few miles from the state capital of Lansing, locals and visitors are able to visit the many attractions in here such as the Impression 5 Science Center, W.J Beal Botanical Garden, and the State Capitol building.
If you ever take a stroll through one of the many East Lansing neighborhoods, you'll notice a variety of beautiful homes with immaculate landscapes. This city has a population of nearly 50,000 residents who pride themselves on having exquisite landscape designs, green lawns, and the best annual flowers in town. Our lawn and landscaping services like fertilization, aeration, and plant installations have helped thousands of residents create their dream landscapes. We can't wait to do the same for you!
Our Lawn Care Services Consist of Effective, Routine Treatments.
- Fertilization & Weed Control- Routine fertilization keeps your lawn healthy and encourages consistent grass growth. Weed control is applied with the first two fertilization treatments as a preventative measure. We also offer weed spot treatments!
- Aeration & Overseeding- We recommend aerating your lawn once a year in the fall to improve the absorption of water and nutrients into your soil. Overseeding directly after aeration produces thicker and healthier grass.
- Lawn Diseases & Insects- Our company offers preventative and curative treatments for grubs, chinch bugs, and sod webworms. We also provide these effective treatments for common lawn diseases like snow mold, dollar spot, and rust disease.
- Tree & Shrub Care- Our tree and shrub care program includes a 2-step fertilization program using a granular drip line. We can also protect your trees, shrubs, and hedges from harmful insects and diseases
- Irrigation Startups- Your irrigation maintenance ensures your grass and landscape plants get an adequate amount of water. We provide professional startups to turn your system back on in time for the growing season.
Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Areas with Softscapes and Hardscape Features.
- Landscape Installations & Renovations- Softscapes like flowers, shrubs, and hedges can be installed to add visually pleasing and colorful elements to your landscape. If you'd like a change of scenery, we can also renovate your current lawn.
- Mulch Installation- Install mulch into your landscape beds to protect your plants and flowers as temperatures rise and fall. Some popular options include walnut brown, black, red, and hardwood mulch.
- Trimming & Pruning- We'll prune your trees and shrubs of dead or diseased branches to improve the overall health of them. On the other hand, trimming is done to give your landscape plants a neat shape and tidy appearance.
- Water Features- Add a touch of splendor to your landscape with an elegant water feature. Bubblers, pondless waterfalls, fountains, and streams bring a relaxing ambiance to outdoor living areas
- Patios & Walkways- Patios and walkways bring functionality and style to your landscape. They can be built from a plethora of materials including Pennsylvania bluestone, lilac Pennsylvania, and mocha-mint limestone.
- Retaining Walls- If you're wanting to control soil erosion or simply bring some structure to your landscape, a retaining wall installation is the perfect addition. They can be created from boulders, stacked-stone, riprap rock, and more.
- Annual Flowers- Also known as seasonal color, annual flowers are low-maintenance plants that add a splash of color to your landscape. We carry both warm-season and cool-season flowers.
- Spring Cleanups- Winter tends to leave behind a slew of debris and leaves on your landscape. A spring yard cleanup includes removing built-up debris, performing landscape bed maintenance, and trimming your trees and shrubs.
Are you ready to hire the best year-round lawn care and landscaping team in East Lansing? Call us today.
Our reputation speaks for itself as we've been creating beautiful landscapes in the East Lansing area since 2002! We're known for using only the best plant and building materials in our projects. Our clients are always extremely satisfied with the results and ready to begin their next project. Let us bring your landscape vision to life with quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. Call us at (517) 333-7999 to request an estimate today!